Kishanganj is also home to a number of religious sites especially for those craving a
spiritual experience. Ruidhasa Khanquah and Kadam Rasul Mazaar are the prominent
places of worship for the city's Muslim population.
The schools of Kishanganj aims to
• encourage the development of personal values, ethics and a sense of justice;
• engaging actively in multi-cultural experiences;
• participating in and contributing to the social, political, environmental and economic life of
the various communities that touch the lives of the learners;
• exploring the benefits of diversity in the human and physical world.
• practice respect, appreciation, compassion, and acceptance of diversity;
• use community meetings and consensus to make decisions about learning, justice,
governance, and relationships;
• accepting responsibility for one’s own actions as they affect other individuals and the
immediate and global community