Arrah is a city and a municipal corporation in Bhojpur district in the state of Bihar, India. The name is
also sometimes transliterated as Ara.
The schools of Ara city aims to
• encourage the development of personal values, ethics and a sense of justice;
• Practice respect, appreciation, compassion, and acceptance of diversity;
• use community meetings and consensus to make decisions about learning, justice,
Governance, and relationships;
• accepting responsibility for one’s own actions as they affect other individuals and the
Immediate and global community;
• engaging actively in multi-cultural experiences;
• participating in and contributing to the social, political, environmental and economic life of
the various communities that touch the lives of the learners;
• exploring the benefits of diversity in the human and physical world.