Kadapa is famous for its stone called "kadapa stone" used in building construction and for slabs especially in south India. Kadapa is well known for its spicy and culinary food which is very
similar to the South Indian food. Karam dosa is one of the most favourite item .
The schools of Kadapa aims to
• encourage the development of personal values, ethics and a sense of justice;
• practice respect, appreciation, compassion, and acceptance of diversity;
• use community meetings and consensus to make decisions about learning, justice,governance, and relationships;
• accepting responsibility for one’s own actions as they affect other individuals and the immediate and global community;
• engaging actively in multi-cultural experiences;
• participating in and contributing to the social, political, environmental and economic life of
the various communities that touch the lives of the learners;
• exploring the benefits of diversity in the human and physical world.